Roxanna Sectional - Charcoal Grey
One of best sellers! The Roxanna features deep feather wrapped cozy seat and back cushions in a beautiful charcoal fabric.
When ordering LAF or RAF, please ensure you have the correct chaise.
LAF is when you are standing in front of your sofa facing it and the chaise is on your left.
RAF is when you are standing in front of your sofa facing it and the chaise is on your right.
122.83” W x 92.52” D x 33.86” H
Seat Depth: 43.5"
Materials: Cotton/Linen Blend
Care: Dust and dirt cause fabric to wear faster. For general maintenance, vacuum your upholstered furniture regularly with an upholstery attachment. To persevere the cushions’ shape, flip, rotate, and fluff the cushions weekly to every month depending on the amount of usage. To keep your upholstered furniture looking its best, consider annual professional cleaning.
- Pilling can occur occasionally as a result of normal daily wear and should not be considered a fault. Fiber pills an be removed with a pilling tool.
- Do not pull loose threads, instead trim them with scissors.
- Do not dry-clean or machine wash cushion casings in order to avoid damage of the fabric or stitching.
How do I care for a spill or stain on my upholstered furniture?
As soon as a spill or stain occurs, treat it immediately for the best results. It is important to know that applications and results will vary. Below are details on how to care for small spills or stains immediately after them occurring.
- Blot the spill with a clean, dry and white cloth. Start from the outer edge of the stain and move towards the center. Do not rub as that can further spread the stain.
- If a cleaning solution is needed, we recommend using a mild upholstery cleaner. Always spot test in a discrete area first. Avoid over-saturation by using only a small amount of cleaner. Gently rub the solution in with your fingertips.
- If your cleaning solution recommends a water rinse, apply distilled water instead of tap water which may stain or discolor the fabric due to its mineral content.
- If necessary once the stain is cleaned, use a hair dryer on the lowest heat setting to evenly dry the fabric and prevent moisture rings.
For stains that persist or cover a large portion of your furniture piece we suggest consulting a cleaning professional that specializes in upholstered furniture.
Due to the Covid-19, we are seeing longer lead times than usual.
If you have a deadline you are aiming for, we encourage you to email us prior to placing your online order. If you don’t have a tight timeline, we will provide a timeline after the order is placed. Please note that each item has a different lead-time.