Microfiber Down Alternative Pillow
This pillow is made with microfiber fill. Microfiber is soft and plush. It's a high quality polyester that's meant to mimic the softness of down. Microfiber is denser than down, so while microfiber pillows are still soft, they're able to provide a bit more support than down pillows. The shell is 260 thread count cotton, which is crisp and durable.
One benefit of a synthetic pillow is that it can be machine washed at home, given your machine is quite large and you wash/dry on a low heat setting. Natural down and feather are quite sensitive to moisture, but polyester is not!
This pillow comes in Soft, which is great for front and back sleepers.
Common Question: What's the difference between this pillow and the Gel Microfiber Down Alternative Pillow?
The Gel Microfiber Down Alternative Duvet has a 300 thread count shell. The higher thread count makes the shell softer. The fill type is also slightly different - Gel Microfiber is siliconized, making it slightly more slippery than regular microfiber. This difference is not overly noticeable though and doesn't impact the overall feel of the product. The main difference is the support level of the pillows. The Microfiber pillow contains less fill and is Soft support. The Gel Microfiber pillow has more fill and is Medium support.
- Box Edge Construction: 2” gusseted edge provides an even sleeping surface for improved support and neck alignment
- 260 Thread Count: Prevents fill from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the fill to breathe
- Microfiber: Down-like luxury and benefits from technically advanced microscopic synthetic fibers
- Easy Care: May machine wash and dry or have professionally cleaned / Filling completely re-lofts after washing
- Hypo Allergenic: Synthetic Microfiber filling naturally resists bacteria and other allergens
- Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 1 year
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified
Standard 18" x 24" + 2" - 30 oz
Queen 18" x 28" + 2" - 37 oz
King18" x 34" + 2" - 48 oz