Lark Coffee Table
Featuring an exuberant, crackled white, elliptical marble top, the Lark is a spectacular coffee table that is guaranteed to add a touch of posh to your space. In addition to the marble top, it also flaunts a naturally polished, mango wood shelf that can host items like media accessories, books and more. The top and shelf are stacked and supported by a four-legged, matte-black polished solid iron frame that not only stabilizes the table to perfection but also adds to the visuals of this piece.
48.0L x 30.0W x 16.0H
Materials: Marble, Mango Wood
Colours: White and Natural
Due to the Covid-19, we are seeing longer lead times than usual.
If you have a deadline you are aiming for, we encourage you to email us prior to placing your online order. If you don’t have a tight timeline, we will provide a timeline after the order is placed. Please note that each item has a different lead-time.
Care: Preventive Care
• Clean/Blot spills immediately as marble is porous and can be stained especially by acidic substances like coffee, fruit juices, wine etc.
• Clean regularly after use with a damp cloth soaked and wrung in clean water. Avoid using cleaning solutions daily.
• Marble is a soft stone and is subject to scratching and etching. Avoid placing cutlery, and sharp objects directly on the surface. We recommend using placemats, trivets and coasters at all times.
• Do not use store bought all-purpose cleaners that contain acidic or alkalic components. They tend to stain and cosmetically damage the marble. Instead, use a dedicated marble cleaner for your surface.
• We also recommend against the use of acidic natural cleaners like vinegar, lemon, ammonia or orange best cleaners. They’re very likely to stain your marble top. Annual Sealing
• Once a year, it is recommended that you use a dedicated marble sealer. Since marble is porous, water and other liquids may seep through if the sealer coating ceases to exist. Thus, once a year it is recommended that you use a sealer coating to give your marble surface a protective layer.